Authors can submit their abstract for 1) oral presentations or 2) poster presentations via the online submission system.
IMPORTANT DATES AND DEADLINES
- Abstract submission opens: 31 October, 2022
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: 31 January, 2023
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: 31 March, 2023
- Presenting author of an accepted abstract should register and complete the full payment before 30 April 2023, in order to be included in the final Programme
- Oral presentations: If selected for an oral presentation, you will be given a timeslot of 15 minutes including discussions (15 min presentation + Q&A).
- Poster presentations: If selected for a poster presentation, you will present your work in a dedicated poster session during the Congress.
- S1-Symposium 1: Innovative synthesis, ceramic processing and shaping
- S2-Symposium 2: Thermal processes and advanced sintering
- S3-Symposium 3: Additive manufacturing
- S4-Symposium 4: Advanced structural ceramics and composites, architectured materials
- S5-Symposium 5: Refractories, high and ultra-high temperature ceramics
- S6-Symposium 6: Ceramics and sustainable development
- S7-Symposium 7: Glass-ceramics and glasses
- S8-Symposium 8: Functional ceramics
- S9-Symposium 9: Ceramics for energy production and storage, chemistry and environment
- S10-Symposium 10: Bioceramics, composites and bioactive glasses for healthcare
- S11-Symposium 11: Ceramics and inorganic materials for building applications
- S12-Symposium 12: Advanced characterization techniques
- SS13-Satellite Symposium 13: Ceramics and glass in cultural heritage and art
- SS14-Satellite Symposium 14: ACerS-ECerS symposium
- SS15-Satellite Symposium 15: Dental applications of ceramics
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Abstract should be submitted in full on the submission form
- When you submit your abstract, you will be asked to select your intended participation format (oral or poster)
- The abstract must be written in English and contain no more than 500 words (without figures, only text)
- Be sure to include 5 keywords (no more than 5)
- After the submission deadline, no further changes will be permitted. Any mistake in the abstract or in data will be published as-in (no proofreading)
- The author is required to register for the meeting before 30 April, 2023 so that the paper can be listed in the final programme and its summary published in the abstracts book.