ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW ARE CLOSED
LATE POSTER SUBMISSION
After the submission of regular abstracts to the conference and following numerous requests, a "LATE POSTER SUBMISSION"
is now open. Authors of regular abstracts already accepted are not allowed to submit a Late Poster
- Submission deadline is May 15th, 2023
- Acceptance notification by May 17th, 2023 at the latest
- To be included in the final program, the first author of the poster needs to be fully registered for the conference by May 19th, 2023
REGULAR ABSTRACTS DEADLINES
- Abstract submission opens: 31 October, 2022
- Deadline for Abstract Submission:
31 January 2023 20 February 2023
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance:
31 March, 2023 4 April 2023
- Early bird registration deadline :
28 April 2023 3 May 2023
- Presenting author of an accepted abstract should register and complete the full payment before 16 May 2023, in order to be included in the final Programme
- Late posters submission deadline : 16 May 2023
- Oral presentations: If selected for an oral presentation, you will be given a timeslot of 15 minutes including discussions (15 min presentation + Q&A).
- Poster presentations: If selected for a poster presentation, you will present your work in a dedicated poster session during the Congress.
- S1-Symposium: Innovative synthesis, ceramic processing and shaping
- S2-Symposium: Thermal processes and advanced sintering
- S3-Symposium: Additive manufacturing
- S4-Symposium: Advanced structural ceramics and composites, architectured materials
- S5-Symposium: Refractories, high and ultra-high temperature ceramics
- S6-Symposium: Ceramics and sustainable development
- S7-Symposium: Glass-ceramics and glasses
- S8-Symposium: Functional ceramics
- S9-Symposium: Ceramics for energy production and storage, chemistry and environment
- S10-Symposium: Bioceramics, composites and bioactive glasses for healthcare
- S11-Symposium: Ceramics and inorganic materials for building applications
- S12-Symposium: Advanced characterization techniques
- SS13-Satellite Symposium: Ceramics and glass in cultural heritage and art
- SS14-Satellite Symposium: ACerS-ECerS symposium*
- SS15-Satellite Symposium: Clinical Applications of Ceramics and Technologies in Dentistry
- SS16-Satellite Symposium: Funglass Symposium - Functional and Surface functionalized Glasses**
*The call for abstract of SS14 is upon invitation only.
**The call for abstract of SS16 is open only to FunGlass partners, but the presentations will be open to all registered ECERS 2023 attendees.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Abstract should be submitted in full on the submission form
- No more than 2 abstracts submitted by the same corresponding author
- When you submit your abstract, you will be asked to select your intended participation format (oral or poster)
- The abstract must be written in English and contain no more than 500 words (without figures, only text)
- Be sure to include 5 keywords (no more than 5)
- After the submission deadline, no further changes will be permitted. Any mistake in the abstract or in data will be published as-in (no proofreading)
- The author is required to register for the meeting before 30 April, 2023 so that the paper can be listed in the final programme and its summary published in the abstracts book.